Wednesday, June 7, 2017

World cruise 2017

Hi folks , here i am as promised . Bringing you up to date .
We sailed a day late as the ship encountered heavy seas in the Australian bight, so i boarded on saturday in fremantle.
My cabin is a bit smaller than i have previously had, but as i am on my own its not too bad, wardrobe a little crowded but thats normal for me. I am on a table with 4 single ladies from all states, and 1 man! Poor devil, he doesnt get a word in!2 of the ladies come from Portland in Victoria, one works in a pharmacy, and probably knows graeme and hazel coysh, she is Pamela and works in the Amcal pharmacy. Iam going to the craft sessions, knitting scarves and socks until now, changed over to making jewellry  from now as its too hot to knit.  We had a full on pirate drill a couple of days ago, they must be acting up again, we arent allowed on deck from sunset to sunrise, no lights to show, all curtains drawn.  They have the water hoses ready and the somic whistles , guards on deck looking for any problems all day . I didnt do anything new in colombo.had a swim, and a massage. We have lovely waiters and a sweet young girl is my cabin steward.  All filipino.
The biggest problem of my trip was the fact i left all my undies and bras behind, when i packed! Lucky i brought my used ones from friday and one other set i was wearing! So i spend every night washing them out i have quite worn them out! I cant wait to get into dubai tomorrow and get some new ones! Course its ramadan, so dont know how much will be open? Got my fingers crossed! Well thats all for this fornight and the end of the first leg of my journey, more coming as the journey continues. Love vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment